Tex Mex Pasta
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
Servings: 4 servings
Calories: 585 calories in 1-1/2 cups
- 2 cups uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 16oz jar of El Patio Original salsa
- 1 10-3/4oz can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cook beef in a Dutch oven over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the salsa, soup and 1/2 cup cheese; heat through.
- Drain pasta; stir into meat mixture. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover and bake until cheese is melted, 15-20 minutes.