Total Time: 20 Minutes
Servings: 6 Servings
Calories: 470 calories per serving
- 1 25oz package frozen beef ravioli
- 1 10oz can enchilada sauce
- 1 cup El Patio Original or Hot salsa (depending on spice preference)
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 2-1/4oz can sliced ripe olives, drained
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, combine enchilada sauce and salsa. Cook and stir over medium heat until heated through.
- Drain ravioli; add to sauce and gently stir to coat. Top with cheese and olives. Cover and cook over low heat until cheese is melted, 3-4 minutes.