Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 65 Minutes
Total Time: 1 Hour & 25 Minutes
Calories: 521 calories per serving
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 16oz can refried beans
- 1 4oz can chopped green chiles
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons hot salsa
- 12oz uncooked lasagna noodles
- 4 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1 jar of El Patio Original Salsa
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 2-1/4oz can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350°. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in beans, chiles, taco seasoning and salsa.
- In a greased 13x9-in. baking dish, layer a third of the noodles and meat mixture. Sprinkle with 1 cup of cheese. Repeat layers twice.
- Combine Original salsa and water; pour over top. Cover and bake 1 hour or until heated through.
- Top with sour cream, olives, onions, tomatoes if desired, and remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes. Let stand 10-15 minutes before cutting.